Two models available
Available as either a hand operated or motorised instrument.
Easy to load
The rubbing finger is easy to load with crocking cloth by using a spring clip.
Apart from textiles, the CrockMaster can be used to test the colour fastness to rubbing of carpets, laminates and printing inks, as well as the micro-scratch resistance of lacquers, coatings or painted surfaces.
- Diameter of sample cut is 113 mm
- Area of Sample cut is 100 cm2
- Catch lock is provided for safety
- Diamond shape knurling on bottom for proper grip to the fabric
- 2 Nos. Special quality GSM pad is proved for support while cutting
- The machine is equipped with 4 nos. of replaceable German Blade, and 4 Nos. (1 Set) the extra blade is supplied with the machine
- One Screw Driver is supplied for Opening/Tilting of blades
- Movement of Hand Wheel is 1/4 round to cut a sample
- User-friendly design
- Supplied with User manual and Calibration certificate
IT’S TOTALLY FREE
What is quality management system (QMS) ?
INTRODUCTION OF ISO/IEC 17025
What is Lab. accreditation?
Accreditation Facility In Bangladesh
Benefit of 17025 accreditation
Basic requirement of Lab accreditation process
Lab Setup & Accreditation Program of “Textile Aide”
WHO WE ARE ?
WHAT WE DO?
Shrinkage Template with Shrinkage Ruler
Specialty : Two in One (ISO & AATCC Standard)
- This template has been made as per instruction of ISO 5077, ISO 3759, BS EN ISO 6330, AATCC 135.
- 100% accurate measurement
- Calibration certificate can be provided with the template (additional charge required)