Ariel Matic has been developed to bring to you a product that gives India’s Best Stain Removal in 1 Wash. Especially designed so that it can be used both in a Front Load Washhing Machine as well as in a Top Load Washing Machine, Ariel Matic will provide an amazing experience on the full laundry load. It provides great stain removal, deep down cleaning, and long lasting freshness.Â Wear your confidence on your clothes. Especially formulated for Fully Automatic Washing Machines, Ariel Matic has the power of bar, brush and blue built in. Ariel Matic comes in a wonderful white carton box packaging. Look over the packaging for some great laundry tips! Based on 3rd party data on overall better stain removal among front load premium Matic detergents.
Two models available
Available as either a hand operated or motorised instrument.
Easy to load
The rubbing finger is easy to load with crocking cloth by using a spring clip.
Apart from textiles, the CrockMaster can be used to test the colour fastness to rubbing of carpets, laminates and printing inks, as well as the micro-scratch resistance of lacquers, coatings or painted surfaces.
Fabric Count Test – ASTM D 3775 (Warp & filling count of woven fabric)
This test method covers the measurement of warp end count and filling pick count and is applicable to all types of woven fabrics.
Historically, the term fabric count has been used to describe the end and pick count of woven fabrics. The terms warp (end) and filling (pick) count are replacing the term fabric count, to provide clarity.
The values stated in SI units are to be regarded as the standard. The values given in parentheses are for information only.
- Diameter of sample cut is 113 mm
- Area of Sample cut is 100 cm2
- Catch lock is provided for safety
- Diamond shape knurling on bottom for proper grip to the fabric
- 2 Nos. Special quality GSM pad is proved for support while cutting
- The machine is equipped with 4 nos. of replaceable German Blade, and 4 Nos. (1 Set) the extra blade is supplied with the machine
- One Screw Driver is supplied for Opening/Tilting of blades
- Movement of Hand Wheel is 1/4 round to cut a sample
- User-friendly design
- Supplied with User manual and Calibration certificate
We serve all international test method, such as:
- AATCC Test Method
- ISO Test Method
- ASTM Test Standard
- BS EN ISO Standard
- JIS Standard
- AS Standard
- CAN/CGSB Standard
- GB Standard
Pls contact with us through the mail for your required method, we will provide you within cheapest price and we are offering 50% off for all test method for a limited time.
Pls contact to
Our Website : http://www.textileaide.com
IT’S TOTALLY FREE
What is quality management system (QMS) ?
INTRODUCTION OF ISO/IEC 17025
What is Lab. accreditation?
Accreditation Facility In Bangladesh
Benefit of 17025 accreditation
Basic requirement of Lab accreditation process
Lab Setup & Accreditation Program of “Textile Aide”
WHO WE ARE ?
WHAT WE DO?
Persil Powder Laundry Detergent
- Stain removing laundry powder detergent
- Persil is Recommended for all types of washing machines
- Persil Powder Laundry Detergent Lasts up to 50 loads
- Perfect for any water temperatures between 20 degrees Celsius ( 68 F) and 95 degrees Celsius (203 F)
- German Technology. Product of Europe. Manufacturer by Henkel
Shrinkage Template with Shrinkage Ruler
Specialty : Two in One (ISO & AATCC Standard)
- This template has been made as per instruction of ISO 5077, ISO 3759, BS EN ISO 6330, AATCC 135.
- 100% accurate measurement
- Calibration certificate can be provided with the template (additional charge required)
Tearing Strength of Fabrics by Falling-Pendulum
This test method describes a procedure for estimating the number of copies that can be produced for a given unit of toner in a full-color copier using dry mono- or dual-component development.
This standard does not purport to address all of the safety concerns, if any, associated with its use. It is the responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.
Tensile Strength Test , ASTM D 5034
For All American Buyer and Who Intended to Follow.
This test method covers the grab and modified grab test procedures for determining the breaking strength and elongation of most textile fabrics. Provisions are made for wet testing.
The grab test procedure is applicable to woven, nonwoven, and felted fabrics, while the modified grab test procedure is used primarily for woven fabrics.
This test method is not recommended for glass fabrics, or for knitted fabrics and other textile fabrics which have high stretch (more than 11 %).